Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
Rob's family came over for Thanksgiving. It was such a nice day. All 48 of us were together for the first time in a long time. We did a big family picture. It was really fun. We had so much fun hanging out all day. It was wonderful.....crowded but wonderful.


It was a regular Cousinpaloza. The thirty of them played so well together. I can't imagine better friends than cousins.

The boy table - well one of them

The girl table - one of them.

4 comments:

Aimée said...

I have lots of pictures I need to give you of Thanksgiving, Rylee's bday, Twilight, etc.

Your home was so beautiful and comfy cozy at Thanksgiving it was hard to leave!

You have nice in laws, they were so nice to me.

PS You've been tagged, check out my blog to see the details.

LeShel said...

So, I don't know your e-mail and I could send a letter but I'd likely never get to it. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of Sis. Jill. She tells me all the wonderful things your husband is doing and I am just brought to tears by your kindness. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! May you be blessed beyond!

(you of course can delete this from your blog, I just wanted to get in touch with you some how!)

Jenn Hamann said...

Good job, I see you have things alittle more situated here!

Hannah Jane said...

Nicole!! I love your blog it's so cute!

My Blog List

body { background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(_ViHAUdQHWng/SF8hD35uezI/AAAAAAAAAkg/foOe6v0BQYk/s1600-h/spring+day.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;