Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

The Parkinson Easter Party.
Every year Grandma and Grandpa throw a big Easter party. It is so much fun for the kids. Grandma even makes her wonderful scones, for an annual scone eating contest. The cousins love it- so do Rob and I. It is always fun to get together.
It turned out to be a beautiful day.




Rylee, Eliza and Tessa..oh ...and Max. That dog is lucky he didn't get dog napped on Saturday.





Uncle Rob! Uncle Rob! Uncle Rob!




Uncle Dan and Rob taught a lot of the cousins to do back flips. It was fun...and nobody got hurt!







Easter Morning






Dinner with Family


Uncie Ty, MiMi and Pea came.




Grandma, Ker Bear and Ava came over too!


3 comments:

Aimée said...

Wow somehow I missed like the last 5 posts or more! I like the new look. I am so glad you took pics of Dakota's party. I wish I could have been there. I am horrible not taking any easter pics for P's first easter so I am going to steal yours. Your girls are so cute. Anna looks soooo long in the picture where she is hunting for the eggs.

Jillian said...

I cant believe how cute your family is, i would love to comment on every pic! i loved seeing the pics with kara, jen, ty, and ben. It brought back lots of memories! Hopefully we can get together soon!

Brianna said...

Hey <3 your blog!!! I need to invite you to mine so i just need to find your email.. well i have it so ill invite ya as soon as i can :) so we can keep in touch!!! talk to ya lata!!!

My Blog List

body { background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(_ViHAUdQHWng/SF8hD35uezI/AAAAAAAAAkg/foOe6v0BQYk/s1600-h/spring+day.jpg);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;